Thursday, April 17, 2008

The last few days I have been extremely fatigued from the chemotherapy but today has been MUCH better. I have almost felt like my old self again today (maybe that's a good thing-maybe not!) I had a good visit from Ashley Atencio and Lauren McClure today from the senior class. It was good to see them-I miss them all very much.
Thanks to all of you who are including me in your daily prayers and to all of those who have placed me on prayer lists. Knowing that you are lifting my name up before Him is truly one of the greatest blessings of Christian kinship. Also thanks to everyone for all the cards, gifts, and other acts of kindness shown to me, Jeff, and the girls. Words can never express my heartfelt thanks.
With the inital diagnosis, I struggled a lot with "why" this had happened to me. Today, I find myself concentrating more and more on how I can use this "bump in the road" to glorify my Father. He has definitely answered and continues to answer your prayers, so ...
Keep on Praying!
I love you,
Lisa

No comments: